A Unicorn Production in association with Nigel Barrett and Louise Mari
Attack of the Wolfdogs
A Secret Audio Adventure
- Created by Nigel Barrett & Louise Mari
- With Nicola T. Chang
- Please note: This adventure involves mild peril.
- No booking required: The tour is free and available anytime.
Duration: Approx 45 mins
A Secret Audio Adventure
Remember on this walk, nothing is quite as it seems...
Stream or download the adventure
What you need to know
You start your adventure outside the Unicorn Theatre at the silver bollards, by the sign that says Fire Station Square.
To take part everyone in your group will need a portable device that can play an audio track, and a pair of headphones.
- The experience is best using in-ear headphones, however if younger children have trouble keeping these in their ears then please use whatever they are most comfortable with.
- The tour is quite active so headphone splitters are not advisable.
- Set the volume on childrens' headphones before you begin.
- For the best experience, please make sure your whole group start the audio at exactly the same time.
No booking is required, simply stream or download the free audio adventure onto a phone or tablet.
- We recommend downloading the file ahead of time while connected to WiFi to avoid it cutting out during the experience (downloading is also three times more carbon efficient than streaming on your mobile data).
- If you are streaming the audio, then please turn off WiFi and stream on 4G data.
- Make sure your devices are fully charged.
- Before you start please go to settings and put your phone on ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode. Then scroll to ‘Silence’ and press ‘Always’, scroll to ‘Phone allow calls from – No One’ and for repeated calls press OFF. This will prevent your experience being interrupted.
- Once started you should all turn your screens off to prevent accidental pauses.
The audio route is entirely outdoors, and will involve being near busy roads and walking through busy areas.
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothes for the weather and footwear for a gentle 45 minute walk.
- Please stay aware of your surroundings and prioritise the safety of your group at all times.
- The entire route is wheelchair accessible.
The full map of the audio adventure is available to view here.
- The audio tour experience guides you through the route so you don’t need to look at the map while you are walking, however you may find it helpful to get a sense of the route ahead of the tour or find your place if you need to stop and start.
- Please note: The Bridge over the Neckinger is currently closed until 24 September 2021, you can stand at the start to the bridge to take part in this chapter of the adventure.
Good luck and have fun!
Created by Nigel Barrett & Louise Mari
with Nicola T. Chang
Sound Designer Nicola T. Chang
Assistant Director and Dramaturg Rohan Gotobed
Sound Consultants Ben and Max Ringham
Nicola T. Chang
and Southwark & Lambeth Young Carers