A Grimm Design
- A two-day workshop.
We’ve teamed up with a professional designer, so you can explore how the worlds you see on stage are created!
This will be a fun and challenging two-day workshop that explores the world of costume, scenery and design. Learn how productions move from page to stage and create your own design using Grimm Tales as inspiration. Everyone will get a chance to design, paint and create and you'll use our new skills to make a piece to take home.
This workshop will appeal to young people who enjoy creativity and theatre, though previous experience is not necessary.
Who is it for?
The workshop is for children aged 10-14 years old. All places must be booked in advance. No grown-ups allowed!
What is included in my workshop ticket?
- Themed activities and workshop led by a professional artist
- Your creation to take home
- A Unicorn Theatre project assistant
- A break time treat
- An invitation for friends & family to view your creation at the of the workshop
- A certificate to take home
- Experienced DBS certified staff who will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience