Squirrel loves a good acorn.
But not all acorns are good. Some are downright second rate.
And Squirrel is fussy like that.
Under the light of the sun, between the houses and the offices, and the rivers and the factories, Squirrel has buried their favourite acorn collection.
It’s easy to remember where; it’s under the third tree from the left.
Or was it the right? Oh hang on a minute…
This is a story of new growth and new beginnings with a sprinkling of magic and puppetry mayhem thrown in. Recommended for children aged 6 months to 4 years who are actively encouraged to take part in the show.
An Egg Production
“this small wonder is full of surprises .. remarkable”
An irresistible treat for under-fives
Sat 27 May – Sun 2 Jul 2023
Under 18s £11 - £13 / Adults £16 - £18
- Written by Kate Cross and Tim Bell in co-creation with Caroline Garland and the company
- Directed by Tim Bell
- Designed by Anisha Fields
- Sound design by Dinah Mullen
- Puppetry Direction by Marc Parrett
- Lighting Design by Dave Treanor