Terms and Conditions
FOR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ONLINE TICKET SALES
1.1 In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
- Booking Form means the series of pages for the booking of Tickets set out on the Theatre's website.
- Theatre means the Unicorn Theatre, which includes both Caryl Jenner Productions Ltd trading as Unicorn Theatre for Children, and Unicorn Children’s Centre.
- Contract means any contract for the purchase of Tickets made between you and the Theatre.
- Confirmation means the confirmatory note sent to you by the Theatre setting out the following details:(i) your booking reference;(ii) details of all Tickets purchased, including the event, venue, date, seat number and position; and(iii) the Contract price.
- Tickets means tickets offered for sale by the Theatre for attending live, staged performances of a theatrical or operatic nature in any one of the Theatre's auditoria.
1.2 The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
2. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
2.1 These terms and conditions govern all Contracts.
2.2 Your Contract with the Theatre will be concluded as follows:
- 2.2.1 Completion of the Booking Form (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the provision of your credit or debit card details) shall constitute an offer by you to purchase Tickets subject to these terms and conditions.
- 2.2.2 Upon electronic receipt of the Booking Form, the Theatre will check that you have correctly completed all parts of the Booking Form and confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of the booking. Upon confirmation of these details, the Theatre will then charge your credit or debit card accordingly and send you a Confirmation by e-mail which shall constitute its acceptance of your booking. If the Theatre receives a prompt notification that the Confirmation was not delivered successfully, then the Theatre will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of your booking by other means.
2.3 The prices and availability of the Tickets are specified on the Theatre's website. These details are based on the best available information and the Theatre is not obliged to conclude any Contract on these terms.
2.4 You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Booking Form. You warrant that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. If there are any changes to your details once your booking is concluded then it is your responsibility to inform the Theatre.
2.5 Where a person makes a booking on behalf of a party, that person accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payments due from the party.
2.6 Booking services with the Theatre are only available to persons who are at least 18 years of age. By submitting a Booking Form you warrant and confirm to the Theatre that you comply with those arrangements.
2.7 The Theatre reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any Tickets ordered.
2.8 It is your responsibility to check that the Tickets issued to you are accurate.
The price of all Tickets displayed on the Theatre's website is inclusive of VAT where appropriate and is subject to a non-refundable per order delivery charge which is set out in the Booking Information. Where you have indicated on the Booking Form that you will collect the Tickets from the Theatre in person, no such charge shall be payable.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT
4.1 All Tickets must be paid for in full at the time of booking including any applicable delivery charges.
4.2 If the Tickets are being paid for with a third party credit/debit card you must provide the Theatre with written authorisation from the card holder.
5.1 The Theatre shall use its best endeavours to post all Tickets to you (or to the billing address of the credit/debit card holder if they are not one and the same) within 7 days of making a booking. Should you wish to do so, you may alternatively collect your Tickets from the Theatre box office by indicating this on the Booking Form.
5.2 Tickets will be posted to you by First Class post. The Theatre will not, however, accept any responsibility for documents mislaid or lost by the Royal Mail.
5.3 If you book Tickets for an event which will take place within 7 days of the date of the booking, your Tickets must be collected by you from the Theatre box office.