Support the Unicorn regularly
Here at the Unicorn we believe in transforming young lives by creating innovative shows that encourage children to question and explore the world around them, and which spark joy, curiosity and connection.
But we need ongoing support to make this happen.
If you love the Unicorn, please join us.
By giving regularly you will make sure we can keep creating world-class theatre that is accessible to everyone.
It's quick and simple to set up a monthly direct debit; simply select the amount you'd like to give below. Thank you.
- £5 a month could provide a young person with daily hot lunches on a week-long summer holidays project.
- £10 a month could give an entire classtheir creative materialsfor a drama workshop with our team.
- £20 a monthcould support our stage management team to source a whole sustainable, second-hand costume.
- £50 a month could enable an entire class to attend a fun, interactive, technical theatre workshop.
- £100 a month could help us create a free resource pack for teachers to use in the classroom.
- £500 a month could help us run a programme of workshops with our young Creative Associates as collaborators with professional artists and facilitators.
If you would like to make a gift of a different size or a different nature, do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Lily Easton, Development Manager on 020 7645 0521 or email@example.com.
Pass It On and On
We believe that every child has the right to access great theatre that inspires curiosity and joy, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Pass It On pays forward the cost of a ticket where the price would prevent a child from being able to experience the joy of a trip to the theatre with their school, family or friends.
By giving just £12 per month you can make sure more children than ever before can see our shows for free, enabling others to have the same great experience at the Unicorn as you and your family.
£12 per month allows us to give away 10 free tickets each and every year, which could allow 2 families to come and see Unicorn shows for free.
It's easy to set up a monthly donation via direct debit, just click the link below.
Access to theatre helps inspire curiosity, bring joy, build connection, and spark a life-long love of theatre - please Pass It On. Thank you.
Assaf Lennon's friends and family are supporting Pass It On...And On... for the next decade in his memory.