When we’re not rehearsing or performing our next production, this 250-seater auditorium is available for hire. It’s ideal for presentations, rehearsed readings, press launches, awards ceremonies and training sessions.
Availability will vary depending on our show schedule, but you’ll most often find that it’s available on Mondays. The theatre has a horseshoe-shaped auditorium with stalls and a circle. The stage will quite often have a theatrical set in place.
Our spacious foyer area is available for you to receive your guests (not necessarily exclusive use – there may be other events and performances taking place).
- Stage size: 11m x 9.5m
- Flooring: Stage is black painted ply, depending on set
- Capacity: 250, raked, fixed bench seating sloping down to a raised stage, with stalls and a circle.
- Access: There is a lift and level access to the stage.
- Price: £275 per hour + VAT (minimum 4 hours)
- A Technician, Duty Manager and Front of House staff are included with your booking.